Pacific Santa Cruz Beach

It’s a really nice feeling when you lay  down on the sand on the beach, Two days ago, Dania and I drove to start our small trip which started from Carmel where our lovely house is. From there we went  straight to Santa Cruz, the most beautiful place among others. First, we visited friends including  Jennifer, Matt, Tom, Carly and Roger and other friends. I had a great time being with American friends, some of them are really serious in life and the others are awesome and hilarious like Carly, she’s funny a girl and made me laugh all day. Later on, I was invited to play a stupid American game called bocce ball. In spite of the fact that I had no idea  how to play it, but I participated. It's pretty similar to a children's game. First, three players, each one of them has  balls and hold them in their hands. There is another small red ball which is located in the center. All players have to throw the balls close to that red ball. Whoever's ball is closest to the red ball is the winner!  That's it ! Stupid game, right...?  We all went to the beach where there was crazy stuff going on . I had  strange Mexican food: chips and salsa. It was really delicious and hot, it burned my mouth.



After a while, we decided to put on our bathing suits and play  an American game on the beach called american football. It was a really good idea of Peter's to bring a ball and make us laugh. The game made us crazy; we would run back and forth without reason. Why?



for me, going to the beach is about playing with friends, swimming and having fun. without these things, the beach has no meaning for me.










The end of that day ended up in a place that had called redwoods, which were great giant trees. It was quite dark, calm and scary; it was also hard for me to see my hand . I was hiding behind Roger and Dania, I was following them like a dog when I became so close I barked  and bite Roger’s leg. I can’t tell you what happened that moment because Roger’s reaction was hilarious. He jumped and screamed like that: Maoww!   Dania and Roger  held each other and screamed oh my god! oh my God! who is this?

That was the end of our trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment