Trouble in Dubai Airport

Where do I began?  I would really like to tell you about the place where I live, Carmel, It’s a beautiful and gorgeous town in California,  Every thing here is green and clean. Two days ago, I went to the ocean with friends, I stood up in the hills and watched the view, Something reminded me of the days when we where in Latakia. I stood on the sand and i did something amazing: I drew a heart on the sand, inside it, I wrote "ISP Third challenger has arrived to the state".




Do you know What is the first food I had in Carmel? Guess! It’s a hamburger, it was really Yummy! I ate it in a restaurant down town. David,Kalyany and I had a great time hanging out in Monterey and Carmel, On our way to my college we got lost, Problem!  We had to ask people there in order to know the right way, We asked a guy who was walking on the sidewalk, He had no idea where MPC college was..And we decided to look for another person to  help up the next street. We found two girls who standing in the street. Davide asked theme if the have an idea to lead us to MPC. The two girls who stood close to my window and started to give us instruction, The funny thing was that on of the girls was really loud. .The way  she  talked to us was unbelievable. I imagined them like a big train passing by me.

Finally, we reached the college. I saw the theatre and I met American artists practicing on the stage..

I have a good story about somthing bad happened to me when I was in the hotel in Dubai .Yes, first I have never been in such a fascinating hotel like in Dubai in my whole life. When I entered to the room, I went crazy about the scenery. I seen this only in movies. Later, I put everything inside and went to use the internet; I took  the door key with me. I talked with people and so on,then, I went back  that's when the problem started, I couldn’t find my room. I  couldn’t even remember what the number was? I got paniced and didn't  know what I had to do. So, I had to go to the information desk to ask for some help. I asked the guy where  my room is. "Sorry", he said. I asked again; "listen! I have a disaster here. I must catch my flight in the next 30 minutes and I have no idea where my room number is.

He told me," no problem sir. do you have the card #?". I told him" No, I have just the door key". He asked again". What do you have? You must have the card number for your room". I told him" No way sir! The only thing that I have is this door key". I realized that I was  in such big trouble.Then,



We decided to look for  my room over and over.  Time was running out. My worrying  reached at peak. I had just 15 minutes until  boarding and I don't even  know where my room is in the hotel.



Guess what I did? I went to each single room to find out who was inside .So, amazingly, after a hard fight with visitors, I found my lovely room .I took my luggage and ran to catch my flight. In that time and while I’m boarding, I forgot to give back the door key, so when I was in line to cross the security check, I heard my name on the speakers. People in the hotel called my name; they wanted me to go back to the hotel to give them the door key. I couldn’t go back because if I had, I wouldn’t be in the flight. I would miss my flight. I pretended that I didn’t hear it and jumped to my flight right way, LUCKILY. Ohhh I still have the door key.

No comments:

Post a Comment